Hello Blog – Hello Readers!
I have not been here as I should have been…Visiting you and checking in…
But I will be one year older tomorrow. This means a new FACET to the jewel of life. May it be shining and fully illuminated when I leave this earth and travel to the next dimension! One new facet is sure to elevate the content NEW adventures and in turn this blog!🙂
Here is a quick list and info session on what I have been up since I last posted…
1) I have completed a RAW 7 DAY CLEANSE. This cleanse was very interesting. It is a 3 part system you take daily. In the Morning you take a probiotic powder. Pur the powder in your mouth, swish it around for 45 seconds and swallow. Follow up with some herbal supplements to cleanse your organs and in the evening a powdered elixir with water, and more herbal supplements. NEXT CLEANSE: A Liver Cleanse. I pinned the cleanse on my clipboard via Pinetrest.
2) I have continued running, though I must say the frequency needs to change. Sticking to one program is not in my forseeable future, but rather a nice rhythm. I tend to work rhythmically rather rath by a strict schedule. What about you? Accountability to a general list is great, but I must face the fact that I will not live forever and I really need to have a better handle of that silly thing called TIME… I cannot believe I am going to be the ripe age of 38 and there is so much I feel I can still do! :) I am hopeful and positive about the future. I love people. I do
n’t want to harm anyone. I only wish to spread love, yoga and running in the world with some delicious snacks and foodie kindness😉 Which leads me into …
3) I have been busy in the kitchen the last few weeks. I have made both RAW and COOKED dishes while I was on the cleanse and even now. Going out to eat is far to difficult at this point! I wish I could share at the moment but alas…I am still without a camera and have not been able to find the time to get a new one. Which if you have any suggestions that would be great! (Thumbs up!) I usually like to read reviews and make the best choice by both reviews and online shopping to maximize my dollar. But again..and happily there has not been a lot of time for internet surfing!
4) It always seemed like it was my Moms job to keep everything together. She managed a household around my sister, my father and I. She was amazing and still is. Everything was sooo organized ALL OF THE TIME. I used to think that was because she was MOM and they all did that stuff. WRONG! The amount of planning she had to have had on her mind is CRAZY! And she had two children. Actually THREE if you include my father…HA HA (Just kidding Daddy :) Growing up and maintaining my own household with my tastetester without children (unless his are visiting which is always a JOY!) is hard enough! Of course I could reason it out like my business is a child, but really it isn’t. I suppose these are things I hope to get better at as I age. Things are not an ENTIRE MESS but they can be SO MUCH B.E.T.T.E.R! Kudos to all the MOMS out there who maintain the home and carry on with their careers! You guys are amazing! Especially when I see you guys in a race in shape and pushing a stroller and your pregnant!
5) I am looking for an ALL FEMALE race to complete this year. Woman are amazing to me and so beautiful for so many reasons. Unfortunately I don;t always see the woman around me as impressed with each other. I think woman need to be a little more supportive of each other…rather than hating or glaring at each other. Woman have enough problems gaining equality in a bit of a chauvinistic world and we wast time and energy being mean to each other. I also think that woman need to respect themselves a bit more when it comes to relationships. If we are not happy within and have no plan for ourselves then we cannot have a successful relationship with anybody. Not our boyfriend’s, wives, significant other and most importantly OURSELVES…LOVE YOURSELF LADIES! Sorry, I digress…I would like to find an all woman race that supports the empowerment of woman. Not an illness but maybe a shelter or something. Any information out there would be much appreciated!
6) I would like to have better dialog with you. Please leave comments or email me regarding anything you see on the blog or anything you would like to see on this blog!
7) I have found myself reading more and more! Falling in love with Sculpture, cooking, FOOD TRAVELS and most importantly food and health and their connection to each other! In the weeks I have last written I have read “THE AGONY AND THE ECSTASY” – biographical novel about Michelangelo, “A YEAR IN PROVENCE” – Peter Mayer’s journey to Provence, ” Naked Came I” – A biographical novel about Rodin, “FRENCH KIDS EAT EVERYTHING” – A womans journey to France for one year with her children and all of the FOOD FAUX PAS she encounters, “LOSING VIRGINITY” – Muellers journey to Italy and beyond in search of pure olive oil and what is actually being used here in the USA and beyond. Love to read, love that there are FOODIES in the world and LOVE LIBRARIES AND BOOKS!
Thank you for reading this post and visiting this blog. Whomever you are out there. Just know that there are never any highs without lows, you will never be happy 100% of the time but you will find happiness is you love yourself within.
The – Veg 888 – Blogger